06 March 2006

Letters

I had the courage to read her letter. Apparently I am the one to blame for the end of my last relationship. It is okay. Maybe she is right. But I am not spending more time explaining myself. Maybe one day, before the end of this trip, I have a total decision, and courage, to write more about it. For now, I just want to believe it is not my duty to spell things out when my actions towards people are honest. Perhaps the messages I give with my actions are read in a different way that intended. Well, they can always ask me to confirm, I guess.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes you shouldn't worry about who's to blame. In fact in situations like this, one can take comfort in their choice that resulted in what was meant to be.

The sun still shines on you. Your days continue to be free. The past will not change and whatever decision you could have made would have been the right one for you. You cannot be blamed if she does not agree.

T.M.

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home