14 March 2011

One week to Spring 2011

I am a full time employee, business owner and a semi-dedicated triathlete. I love the job I have. It just came to me. A phone from a recruiter telling me to show up to the office within 24 hours. It was a contract job that I fell in love with. I competed to get the permanent position and I got it. I am happy and love my job. Some long hours but it is allowing me to do what I always wanted with my profession.
My mind does not stop. I get home and keep working on my business. The objective is to get clients for summer. I am living my dreams. I implement them with the hope that they become reality. The best of all is the positive response from the people who has used my services. That keeps me going. I do dream about living just out of my business but I would miss the challenges of my career.

5 in the morning is swim time. I learned to swim at as an adult. 4 years ago. I am finally seeing some results. At least i can correct when i feel something is wrong with my technique.

Improvement, measured on any unit of choice, is to me an invitation to believe in yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home