02 April 2010

Six Months Minimo II?

Time went fast. It has been six months since my last full time job. So many things have happened and so many things I have done. I want to go back to August 21 2009, the last day at my last job. September 2 when I registered Immersus Tours Inc. I want to go to October 3 my first day in Rio and the day I met Anne. My 10 days in Rio and Salvador. My tutoring, photography and construction jobs. Anne's visit to Seattle in November. My anxiety attack on the middle of the Interstate 5. The assistance I gave to an experienced investor for Brazil and South America. My meetings with tour operators, my failed interviews for another office job. My trip to Thailand to visit Anne. My unexpected early return from Thailand. The support of friends on financial and emotional rough times. Falling behind on my mortgage payments. My trip to the Winter Olympics in Vancouver. My 5:00am swim sessions to keep me sane. My continuous struggling to get Immersus off. Six months again. New ideas, new projects, a lot of possibilities. The most important part: the growth that I am experiencing. Learning about myself through all these situations makes me wonder how little I knew about me. Or in other words just patterns that I didn't care to learn from, to stop for a second and ask me why. Things will keep coming, decisions will have to be made, I may still have similar reactions. It is who I am. Changing for the better is my goal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home