28 June 2010

Keep swimming

It is taking a lot of time for Immersus to take off. I feel that I have been putting a lot of time and sometimes I think it has not been enough. I can not see a clear picture. Some people have been responsive others not. Some want something. I have ideas but it looks like they are not producing the results I want. I think again about getting a job, a part time job. Something that carries me to the next month. This is the situation now. No more savings, no more stocks, not even credit cards as they were cut due to me falling behind my mortgage payments. How to keep my spirit up? Will I end up back in an office? Am I afraid of working in an office or is it just not for me? Summer is my big test, but I feel I am failing. Move, sell the apartment, sell my car, use my retirement money. I just need to keep swimming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home